Our White Balsamic Vinegar produced in Modena Italy and flavored in the USA
- Used in sauces, marinades, salad dressings & desserts
- Antioxidant, cancer fighter, reduces heart attack
- Contains iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, and magnesium in adequate amounts
- Rich sweet flavor
25 Star Balsamic Vinegar, Apricot DOES NOT contain any of the following allergens, sensitive ingredients, or restricted ingredients:
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and oxidizers. Mix Well before each use.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life is 12 months from the date of production.
- Sewer Sludge and Irradiation Statement: The products of Rain City Olives are food grade and have not had any contact with sewage sludge or radiation.
- Applications For Product: Product suitable to every kind of consumer, to use without any further manufacture and particularly suitable to fresh and boiled vegetables, on boiled foods, to make sauces, in the dressing of meat and fish.
- Country of Origin: Made in Modena, Italy and flavored in the USA, Packaged in Canada.
- Ingredients: 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar (Concentrated and Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Natural Flavours, Concentrates, or Extracts
USDA NDB (NATIONAL NUTRITION DATABASE)