Garlic tops the chart for being a must-have in any kitchen. Clean, crisp, fragrant oil that enhances everything it comes in to contact with. Our imported pure olive oil is a blend of refined olive oil with extra virgin olive oil for extra color and flavor. The resulting oil is golden in color with a full-bodied flavor. A true infusion process is used, placing fresh herbs and spices into the olive oil to capture the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. This unique process can take up to several weeks, depending on the character of the herb or spice.
- Rich in Flavor
- Slowly infused with fresh, all natural ingredients
- Great for dipping and cooking
Olive Oil, Infused with Garlic DOES NOT contain any of the following allergens, sensitive ingredients, or restricted ingredients:
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and oxidizers. Mix Well before each use.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life is 12 months from the date of production.
- Sewer Sludge and Irradiation Statement: The products of Rain City Olives are food grade and have not had any contact with sewage sludge or radiation.
- Applications For Product: Product suitable to every kind of consumer, to use without any further manufacture and particularly suitable to fresh and boiled vegetables, on boiled foods, to make sauces, in the dressing of meat and fish.
- Country of Origin: Made in Modena, Italy and flavored in the USA, Packaged in Canada.
- Ingredients: 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar (Concentrated and Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Natural Flavours, Concentrates, or Extracts
USDA NDB (NATIONAL NUTRITION DATABASE)