Pumpkin is a symbol of harvest time and is always a favorite flavor around family festivities during the fall and early winter. Our Balsamic Vinegar is produced in Modena, Italy and is the result of the maturation of cooked grape must that has been slowly aged to perfection in casks of oak. First quality wines and grape musts produced in Italian traditionally cultivated vines, particularly from Trebbiano, Lambrusco. Manufactured with traditional methods and techniques, the strictest laboratory controls and state of the art technology, our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena carries only the best characteristics of this special product.
- Used in sauces, marinades, salad dressings & desserts
- Antioxidant, cancer fighter, reduces heart attack
- Contains iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, and magnesium in adequate amounts
- Rich sweet flavor
25 Star Balsamic Vinegar, Pumpkin Spice DOES NOT contain any of the following allergens, sensitive ingredients, or restricted ingredients:
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and oxidizers. Mix Well before each use.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life is 12 months from the date of production.
- Sewer Sludge and Irradiation Statement: The products of Rain City Olives are food grade and have not had any contact with sewage sludge or radiation.
- Applications For Product: Product suitable to every kind of consumer, to use without any further manufacture and particularly suitable to fresh and boiled vegetables, on boiled foods, to make sauces, in the dressing of meat and fish.
- Country of Origin: Made in Modena, Italy and flavored in the USA, Packaged in Canada.
- Ingredients: 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar (Concentrated and Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Natural Flavours, Concentrates, or Extracts
USDA NDB (NATIONAL NUTRITION DATABASE)